As QA, Compliance & Safety Manager you are the Nominated Postholder for both Compliance and Safety Management. You will ensure a continuous improvement of compliance and safety of all operations at several European locations.
Communication with external authorities should be professional and constructively at all levels. With your practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices, you will act as an advisor throughout the company.
Approximately 40-50 audits per year are being held; both internal, by civil aviation authorities and by customers. NP will be solely responsible for these audits, including follow up, development and maintenance of the management system.
The QA, Compliance & Safety Manager reports directly to the CEO.
• Academic level.
• Holding a CPL/ATPL is an advantage;
• Have experience in safety/compliance management, and candidate must be qualified as an Auditor;
• Have comprehensive knowledge of relevant EASA Aviation regulations and the operator's operational policies and practices.
• Have familiarity with Quality Systems.
• Understanding of management systems;
• Highly analytical, enthusiastic, ambitious and result-oriented.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills;
• Excellent communications and writing skills;
• You are fluent (written & spoken) in Dutch and English; other languages are an advantage;
A direct contract.