Client is specialized in providing lease and asset management software to airlines.
Client is looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager.
Maintains sole responsibility and accountability for protecting revenue of identified accounts through supporting customers’ needs. This role is also responsible for driving sales growth through customer retention by identifying and qualifying growth opportunities for inside sales activities . Represents the company’s portfolio and enterprise, with a 360-degree perspective, to identified customers, building crucial relationships, acts as a trusted consultant/advisor. Assures revenue protection, identifies new opportunities, and ensures customer voice is represented back to the enterprise
• Establish, nurture, and maintain relationships with key decision makers across functions of identified accounts. This includes focal of receptivity, dissatisfaction, and power for each aspect of customers' operations and clients portfolio.
• The role of Senior Account Manager may also involve a team-leader element, where there is requirement to proactively assist and take ownership of Account Manager Team issues and reporting to client Leadership.
• Develop, maintain, coordinate, and execute tactical support and inside sales plans for protection and growth of assigned identified accounts. Ensure that a professional company and brand image is provided through every conversation.
• Coordinate and assure the effective deployment of client resources necessary to ensure the success of product and service solutions in assigned accounts, coordinate order entry and fulfilment process, resolve customer inquiries and issues, and communicate with customer proactively.
• Focused primarily on retaining core business, and identifying and qualifying opportunities for new or expanded business based on explicit needs.
• Document all relevant customer information, voice of customer Salesforce.com (or other company tools), present customer voice as required to leadership and other internal stakeholders, and track and communicate progress of customer requests and concerns.
• Identify problems/implications in assigned/relevant areas of assigned accounts and develop the resulting implied needs into explicit needs while working to identify cross-selling and up-selling penetration opportunities.
• Serve identified accounts as the single point of contact and reference within the enterprise for assigned products/services, providing consultation, information, presentations, and conducting meetings as required.
• Support multiple customer accounts simultaneously, while prioritizing areas of focus.
• Communicate and prioritize defects and enhancements for DA products in coordination with Product Management.
• May include some travel and knowledge of foreign languages.
Degree in a related field of study and typically 10 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
• Regularly contributes to the development of new job practices, techniques, and standards. Recognized as a job expert within the department/organization.
• Develops solutions to complex problems that require ingenuity and innovation. Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
• Performs work with minimal direction and exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
• Effects of decisions are long lasting and heavily influence the future course of the organization. Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results may result in the significant expenditure of company resources.
• Serves as subject matter expert to management and special external spokesperson for the organization on major matters pertaining to its policies, plans, and objectives
Fulltime function, directly employed by client.