On behalf of our client, an International Government Institution, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic fulltime Receptionist / Administrator (37,5 hours/week).
To provide a professional, welcoming, courteous and lasting first impression reception service. To provide administrative support as required and determined by the Facilities Manager.
The FM Administrator/ Receptionist is a key client, customer and visitor facing role providing a first point of contact and creating a first impresson for all visitors and guests entering the building through main reception.
The Administrator / Receptionist must consistenly be corporately dressed,knowledgeable, organised, articulate and welcoming.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
o Receptionist for UK Delegation; Ensure that all telephone calls and enquiries are dealt with in an efficient, professional and competent manner.
o Receive, welcome and depart customers and vistors in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
o Work collaborativly and flexibly with colleaugues in other offices, providing contigincy cover as and when required.
o Carry out administrative duties relating to reactive work orders for the UK Delegation as requested by the Facilities Manager.
o Ensure all work records are updated and maintained within Maximo CAFM system.
o Liaise closely with colleagues, clients’ and customers as required.
o Organise tasks with Interserve Accredited contractors and technicians as required, and liase, plan and organise call outs for subcontractors as required.
o Obtain estimates for chargeable works, seeking appropiate client approval. On approval undertake procurement process and manage works through to completion.
o Liase and collaborate with NATO colleaugues, clients and customers, informing and updating as required and necessary.Escalate to UK delegation for NATO non-reaction.
o Implement PPM (Plan Preventive Maintenance) programme for the UK Delegation, PPMs to be completed in accordance to Contractual Key Performance Indicators and submitted monthly.
o Organise, plan, monitor and manage all subcontractor PPMs for UK Delegation. PPMs to be completed in accordance to Contractual KPI monthly.
o Liase with UKDEL Security team and plan, control and request accesses passes for subcontractors.
o Plan and arrange remedials works following PPM works as required
o Arrange estimates from subcontractors, and seek approval from FCO.Undertake procurement process and manage works through to completion.
o Annually – Update Subcontractors Safe Systems of works and Health, Safety and Envirnmental docmentation, namely, risk assessments, method statements, COSHH data sheets, EL & PL insurance etc.
o Raise Prism Requisition for UK Delegation, namely office furniture purchase, etc…
o Ilicit feedback / satisfaction from customer and or client when a job has been completed before completing the works order on Maximo.
o Assist Facilities Manager with management information data collection, assist / support as requested with monthly/weekly MI reporting, including progress updates on all work orders.
o Work on and build trusted, reliable and credible relationships with customers’, clients, building users, subcontractors and supply chain partners.
o Sound knowledge of business continuity planning, assisting in maintaing and updating plan as required.
• Written/spoken English is essential, Dutch would be an advantage.
• Articulate, professional with excellent customer services skills
• Be prepared to attend all relevant training sessions and meetings.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a bright, friendly demeanour essential.
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels, including internal and external customers, co-workers, suppliers, partners and subcontractors.
• Ability to maintain very high levels of confidentiality critical.
• Proven ability to prioritise work, working within tight deadlines, and multi-tasking, namely planning, organising and monitoring several activities at the same time.
• Good decision making and problem solving abilities is essential.
• The role requires high levels of reliability, dependability, honesty and integrity.
• A flexible approach to working hours is essential due to the operational needs of the contract.
• Articulate and organised to ensure, business documentation is maintained, and kept in line with company policies and procedures and contractual obligations and requirements.
• Attention to detail and strives for operational excellence.
• Must have a sound understanding of quality management systems, information management systems and databases
• IT literate with an advanced level of Microsoft Office applications.
• Capable of working under pressure with minimum supervision.
• Logical, self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.