The ICT-manager is responsible for all ICT-aspects within the startup. The design, implementation and maintenance of the infrastructure and applications are the total area of attention.
The ICT-manager will report to the Manager Finance.
This company is a new start-up within the Cargo Airline branch in the Netherlands. Availability of the systems and IT- services is essential in the Airline Business. This demands for a manager who is pragmatic and is able to develop a course of action within the landscape of ICT and knows how this should look like. Next to this it is essential to take action and find remedies for failures and fix these or helping colleagues. Possibly in the future with the help of a new employee.
- Coordinate the purchase processes of ICT purchases such as necessary hardware for computers, applications including the necessary licenses, internet services, Telephony, realize and maintain the infrastructure.
- Determine the ICT-policy for ATC-NL. The policy will contain the necessary infrastructure, security of the company’s data, necessary investments, determine standards etc.
- Coordinate the purchase processes of ICT purchases such as necessary hardware for computers, applications including the necessary licenses, internet services, Telephony, realise and maintain the infrastructure.
- Determine the quality standards of the ICT service.
- Thinking along and realise the possibilities of applications with possibly programming within applications.
- Develop practical guidelines regarding information security, data storage, hardware and software standards.
- In the role of project manager ensure the implementation of certain ICT projects and ensure compatibility. First point of contact in case of reported failures in systems and ensure contractors take corrective and preventive measures.
- HBO level
- 3-5 years work experience as ICT manager/specialist
- Experience with implementing new networks, infrastructure
- Knowledge of the latest developments of (digital) telephony.
- Knowledge of legal requirements which is posed on data storage/processing.
- Experience with purchases and negotiations with suppliers
- Experience in Project management
- Prepared to organize when technical failures arise
- Pragmatic, service minded
- Fluent in Dutch, Fluent in English is a must