Our client, an international logistic service provider with more than 50 locations, is looking for a Sales Manager to develop and increase business within the managed territory. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your customer portfolio, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
This is a highly responsible sales role requiring significant commercial knowledge of the air freight industry. The role demands a high degree of self-motivation, customer focus, excellent interpersonal skills and a strong entrepreneurial spirit in order to recognise and develop new business opportunities. In return, you will be offered a very competitive salary + benefits.
Responsibilities to include:
• Agreement of revenue targets with Managing Director
• Developing strategy to meet those targets
• Defining own customer call strategy/plan
• Explore and develop new revenue business streams
• Manage accurate weekly/monthly revenue performance reporting for your region
• Develop, plan and implement sales initiatives.
• Make best use of industry data to maximise revenues
• Ensure customer details are kept updated and reflected in all databases
• Support the development and delivery of tactical sales and marketing campaigns
• HBO education
• You hold the right to live and work in The Netherlands but willing to travel
• Proven commercial knowledge of the airfreight industry is a MUST
• Builds and maintains effective working relationships with both internal and external customers
• Excellent verbal and written skills both in Dutch & English
Direct contract with client.